Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm Feelin' Froggy

Lately I've had no classes to take or anything, so that leaves me to sit at home boredom-eating.  I swear, it's like I'm either extremely busy or have nothing to do at all, which isn't good for me.  I'm recovering from years of non-functioning, so if I don't have something to do each day, I don't feel motivated to do anything.  I'm starting to feel like Foul Bachelor Frog.

  I did get accepted into a nursing program though...I'll know if I'm officially in within a few days when they get my paperwork verified.  That'll be dandy.  Healin' people and shit, making them feel all healthy and whatnot....yep.  Only mildly concerned about completing the program.  Anytime I start to worry, I just think about how freakin' stupid some of the people are who end up being nurses.  I'm more concerned with the bureaucracy.  The rules of this program are tighter than an owl's ass.  I had to email the instructor and forewarn her that I have some kinda quirk where I laugh when I learn new things about the body.  I first discovered it when I was around 8 years old and my mother told me how muscles become stronger and I started shaking uncontrollably.  It's not that I find it funny, I just start shaking with silent laughter for no reason.  I made sure she knew that so I wouldn't get booted for being "disrespectful".

  With hope, I'll be seeing my wonderful girlfriend tomorrow.  Without her, I'm sure I'd be foul bachelor frog personified at all times.  Perhaps we'll finally see that documentary we've been planning on watching.  I look forward to seeing how her dog Jack will be dealt with.  Punk-ass bit me when I was trying to put him up so he wouldn't bite the cable guys, isn't that ironic?  I started off trying to get him by the collar before he snapped, so I grabbed his mouth and held it shut before he could get me, but he slipped out and got my hand a bit, so I kicked him in the lungs as hard as I could twice....I haven't seen him since except for one time when I went over there the next day....he promptly hid in the bushes.  Smart dog.

  I may get a burst of inspiration for my blogging soon.  It'll give me a healthy outlet and perhaps interest a few people.  Interesting things are sure to happen once I start the program.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment