Monday, May 30, 2011

Let's See You Top That

I was browsing idly on the web recently and came across this video about a proposal.  It was really amazing, with the guy actually making a movie trailer of him asking the woman's father for his blessing, then him racing dramatically to the theatre where she is watching the trailer so he may ask her to marry him.  Her family and friends are also hidden in the audience. My only complaint is that it might cause women who see it to expect something that spectacular.  You can watch the video Right here.  Warning: it may cause tears.  I would've set it up on this page, but youtube is a bastard and won't let you watch the entire thing on my blog grumble mumble.


  I'd like to do something really special for my lady someday, but I don't have the money for anything big.  I'll just have to be creative...I have plenty of time though.  We've both agreed that we love each other enough for marriage, but we're waiting a couple more years until we're financially stable (love doesn't pay the bills, ya know?)

No comments:

Post a Comment